《阳光下的猜想》
躺在公园的木椅上,阳光让我闭上了双眼,
Lying on the bunch in the park, Sunshine made my closed my eyes,
可不知为何我看到了我自己的脸,
But don’t know why I saw my own face.
想起以前家人说我太倔强不愿去改变,
Remembered my family said that I was obstinate to make any change,
可我知道有人明白我有自己的信念。
But I knew that someone understood that I had my own faith.
阳光的温暖也让我忘不了社会的黑暗,
Warmth of the sunshine can’t let me forget the darkness of this society,
再多的阳光也照不到所有的肮脏。
No matter how much sunshine couldn’t light up all the filthy.
我唯一能做的只是让自己保持清醒,
The only thing I can do is keep awaking,
因为我不愿去做第十二亿个牺牲品。
Coz I don’t wanna be the victim No. 12 billion.
看到一群又一群人,伴着风沙从远处走来,
Saw group by group of people, walk along with the winds and sands from faraway,
不知道他们是否想过为什么而存在,
Don’t know if they ever thought about what they live for.
是否明白会拥有强大的力量只要团结起来,
If they realized that unity will have more power,
沉默的大多数才是社会最大的危害。
Silent majority is the greatest harm to the society.
茉莉花开在别人家,你怎么能够闻到香?
Jasmine is blooming at other’s home, how could you smell it?
当人们真正站起来时,我是否还在歌唱?
Will I still be singing, when people stand up?
我在愤怒中保持冷静和清醒还能多久?
How long can I keep calm and awaking?
我不知道答案,这只是阳光下的猜想。
I don’t know the answer, just a Conjecture Under the Sun.